Thursday, July 9, 2009



Hello, My Name is Kirsten and I'm an Addict

Yes, it's true that I am a huge fan of Big Brother. Not the government big brother, but the CBS reality show. It's the only reality show I watch. I even get involved with the BB betting pools. Think office football betting where you buy squares. We do the same thing by picking the last two people in the house.

Once again nothing stops me from watching and I plan my evening around the show. My family knows not to disturb me while I'm watching. We do the same for Daddy when he watches Burn Notice. We don't need to give the kids the same consideration, because they both possess the talent to drown out all other stimuli while watching their favorite show.

I don't know why I love watching it, maybe it's the entertainment value of watching people interact one way in front of their housemates, but spill their "plan" secrets and real feelings in the diary room. Whatever it is, it is a nice escape from the depressing news and it's just as senseless as any scripted comedy or drama.


No comments: