Sunday, July 19, 2009


Some Calling Cards You Just Don't Want

Sometimes in life you come across something that the rational mind just can't grasp. Currently my mind is struggling to understand and solve the great mystery (and disturbing case) of the poop made outside the toilet.

So, I go into the hall bathroom to put some things away. I happen to look down and there to my horror was a healthy size piece of poop on the floor close to the toilet. WTF! All that could come out of my mouth was a very lady like, "who shit the floor!" My husband comes flying and sliding across the wood floor to see just exactly what my question entailed. All he musters up is a monotone, "oh, that's poo...on the floor". I married a genius!

The mystery isn't what it is (obviously, since I'm not a total idiot), but why it was there. Poop on the floor outside the toilet? How long had it been there? Who put it there? A few kids had come over to play. These are kids that have been here before without any fecal matter being left behind. I'm concerned that the owner of the poop didn't know they left us a gift. And you know that poop is never a gift you want! Did it fall from their underwear or worse, did they not want it to go in the toilet? So many questions and no one is talking.

For those of you wondering what happened next; yes, I had to pick it up and then I took the first layer of skin off while sanitizing myself. I'm pretty sure I'll never forget. If you're ever over for a visit, please poop in the toilet, it would be greatly appreciated.


8 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

You really hurt my side from laughter this time MISS "Who shit the floor?"

Damn I'm so happy I follow you.

Viki said...

Oh my god I was laughing out so loud my sister thought I was insane …..Man did you EVER found out whose it was or at least have a suspect ….LOL great blog love it

JennyMac said...

HAHAHAHA... Sorry, but this is just too funny. Ok, maybe the incident itself is not but your telling of it..and hub's astounding input. LOL.

One Time said...

That's just gross.

Stacy said...

Ain't that some shit!

Kirsten said...

You like that Stacy? Ha ha

~JarieLyn~ said...

I am so glad I was browsing blogs. This was some funny shit. I wear glasses, but I didn't think I was that blind.....at first I thought it was a picture of a pickle. Can you believe it? I enjoyed your blog so I will be stalking you from now on.....haha.

Freebies, Gift Cards & More! said...

That log at one time was probably steaming, I guarantee it!