Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm Jealous


I was surfing the net, because I really don't want to go organize my son's room. There are some very interesting things out there. Sometimes you just have to be a procrastinator, such as me, to find this stuff.

I admit I am jealous that I did not think of these website titles. Thought I'd share with you some of what I found.


A site called ‘Who Represents’ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity: www.whorepresents.com

Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views:
www.expertsexchange.com

Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island:
www.penisland.net

Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:
www.molestationnursery.com (Just so we're clear, I don't wish I made this one up)

The First Cumming Methodist Church:
www.cummingfirst.com


Art direction at reasonable prices:
www.speedofart.com


Want to vacation in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at:
www.gotahoe.com (When I went I found a hundred dollar bill, maybe it belong to a hoe?)


I'm thinking that running a url address by a friend or coworker might be a good idea - I'm just saying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can only imagine that the bright people purchasing these names have no sense of humor what so ever and just missed it all together!

Mango Girl said...

Let me know when "one of those internet guys" gets in touch...

Great post!